Book Title: NES Mathematics Secrets Study Guide: NES Test Review for the National Evaluation Series Tests (Mometrix Secrets Study Guides)
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: NES Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This NES Mathematics study guide includes NES Mathematics practice test questions. Our NES Mathematics study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the NES Mathematics test. Mometrix's NES Mathematics test study guide reviews the most important components of the NES Mathematics exam.
The NES Mathematics Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. NES Mathematics Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the NES Mathematics.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the NES Mathematics Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
NES Mathematics Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A detailed overview of the NES Mathematics
- A guide to mathematical processes and number sense
- An in-depth look at relations, functions, and algebra
- A breakdown of measurement and geometry
- An extensive review of trigonometry and calculus
- A full study of statistics, probability, and discrete mathematics
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the National Evaluation Systems (NES) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Mathematical Processes and Number Sense section covers:
- Properties of natural numbers
- Formal and informal reasoning
- T-value vs. critical t-value
The Patterns, Algebra, and Functions section covers:
- Stretch, shrink, and reflection
- Quadratic function
- Monotone, even, and odd functions, and discontinuities
- Equal functions
The Measurement and Geometry section covers:
- Altitude, height, concurrent, and orthocenter
- Types of congruent triangles
- Arc length and sector
- Area and perimeter of polygons
- Geometric description of parabola
The Trigonometry and Calculus section covers:
- Unit circles and standard position
- Domain, range, and asymptotes
- Properties of limits
- Tangents and normals
- Absolute values of limits
The Statistics, Probability, and Discrete Mathematics section covers:
- Charts and tables
- Central tendency
- Likelihood of outcomes
- Number of permutations
- Vertex-edge graph
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the NES Mathematics Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- NES Mathematics test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the NES Mathematics test.
- NES Mathematics study guide is the only product on the market to feature embedded video codes for Mometrix Academy, our new video tutorial portal.
- NES Mathematics exam prep that will help you elevate your NES Mathematics test score.
- NES Mathematics practice test questions and much more...